Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to submit a patent good an inspiration you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a complete collection of products and not looking to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventhelp Inventor stories contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they begin a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside new ideas for inventions and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to consider the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and study part things yourself as marketable as it can.